Company Profile PCC Technova
PCC Technova has been a global manufacturer of lined valves with engineered plastics designed for corrosive and high purity applications. Technova valve is committed to servicing customers' needs. Technova Valve offers a comprehensive range of products suitable to handle the magnitude of technical problems faced by modern industry.
Transwest Company Located in Thunder Bay Ontario Canada has been granted the exclusive rights for Canada to the Technova Brand and supplies the full line of Technova valve products.
We invite you to visit our product catalog and view the expanded selection of Technova Valve products now listed. You can also request pdf brochures not yet posted here.
Technova Product Offerings
- Chemical handling valves
- Petrochemical valve solutions
- Bulk pharmaceutical and food grade valves
- Semi-conductor industry products
- Pulp & paper process valves
- Mining & Waste handling valve products
BFV-PL Technova Butterfly Valves Series
- Wide range of body, disc, and liner materials to suit application specific requirements
- Body styles in wafer and lug from 1” to 24” in ductile iron and 316SS
- Discs available with PFA, PFA-Anti Static, PVDF (Kynar), ETFE (Tefzel) linings and in unlined alloys such as 316SS, Mirror polished 316SS, Titanium, Hastelloy, and others
- Liners available with PTFE, PTFE-Anti Static, UHMWPE, PVDF, ETFE
CPL Valve Series - Technova Cylindrical Plug Valves
- Full port sizes from ½” to 2” in carbon steel or CF8M
- Reduced port 3” in carbon steel and CF8M
- Reduced port 4” and 6” in carbon steel Plug and liner available in PFA and PFA-Anti Static
PV Series Technova Diaphragm Valves
- Sizes from ½” to 6” in carbon steel or CF8M
- Bodies lined with PFA, PFA-Anti Static, PVDF (Kynar), or ETFE (Tefzel)
- PTFE diaphragms backed with EPDM or Viton
- Operation via manual handwheel or pneumatic actuator
Technova Sample Valves (Sampling Valves)
PCC Technova SAFESAMP Inline sampling devices and Reactor Vessel Sampling Systems are designed for:
- Safe sampling of liquid media where Industrial Hygiene and Environmental issues are of concern
- Quality and repeatability of sample taking
- Simple, efficient methods to acquire samples
Recognized as experts in the field of liquid sampling and corrosion resistance, the Technova SAFESAMP product line offers sampling valve solutions for virtually any liquid process.
Technova sampling valves are manufactured and supported in the U.S.A. for timely deliveries and local support contact PCC Valve & Controls. In Canada Contact Trans-West Supply.
- Bulk Pharmaceutical
- Pulp and Paper
- Semi Conductor
- Inline Sample Valve
- Mounts within a process pipe system
- Sizes Available: ½” to 8” DN15 to DN200
- Body Style: Wafer, Flange, Tri-Clamp, Threaded End, Butt Weld, etc.
- Pressure: 150 & 300 ANSI Class Ratings PN16 & PN40
- Body & Trim: PFA lined carbon steel, PFA lined CF8M All Grades of Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy, Alloy 20, Inconel, Titanium, Zirconium
- Seats: Standard is PTFE Valflon F117 for high temperature applications
- Seals: PTFE backed by viton for PFA lined valves Kalrez option available for permeable media PTFE for unlined valves Bellows for high temperature applications
- Reactor Sampling System
- Mounts on top of reactor nozzle
- Sizes Available: 1”, 2”, and 3” DN25, DN50, and DN80
- System Material: PFA lined stainless steel components All Grades of Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy, Alloy 20, Inconel, Titanium, Zirconium
- System Configuration: Custom assembled from standard components to fit specific application Manual system for use with vacuum service, tank pressurization, or eductor nozzle Integrated system with air driven diaphragm pump and port for installation of pH/Temperature/Redox measurement probe
For more information about PCC Technova products, contact Trans-West Supply