Technova Sample Valves (Sampling Valves)
PCC Technova SAFESAMP Inline sampling devices and Reactor Vessel Sampling Systems are designed for:
- Safe sampling of liquid media where Industrial Hygiene and Environmental issues are of concern
- Quality and repeatability of sample taking
- Simple, efficient methods to acquire samples
Recognized as experts in the field of liquid sampling and corrosion resistance, the Technova SAFESAMP product line offers sampling valve solutions for virtually any liquid process.
tecghnova sampling valves are manufactured and supported in the U.S.A. for timely deliveries and local support contact PPC Valve & Controls.
In Canada Contact Trans-West Supply.
- Bulk Pharmaceutical
- Pulp and Paper
- Semi Conductor
- Inline Sample Valve
- Mounts within a process pipe system
- Sizes Available: ½” to 8” DN15 to DN200
- Body Style: Wafer, Flange, Tri-Clamp, Threaded End, Butt Weld, etc.
- Pressure: 150 & 300 ANSI Class Ratings PN16 & PN40
- Body & Trim: PFA lined carbon steel, PFA lined CF8M All Grades of Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy, Alloy 20, Inconel, Titanium, Zirconium
- Seats: Standard is PTFE Valflon F117 for high temperature applications
- Seals: PTFE backed by viton for PFA lined valves Kalrez option available for permeable media PTFE for unlined valves Bellows for high temperature applications
- Reactor Sampling System
- Mounts on top of reactor nozzle
- Sizes Available: 1”, 2”, and 3” DN25, DN50, and DN80
- System Material: PFA lined stainless steel components All Grades of Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastelloy, Alloy 20, Inconel, Titanium, Zirconium
- System Configuration: Custom assembled from standard components to fit specific application Manual system for use with vacuum service, tank pressurization, or eductor nozzle Integrated system with air driven diaphragm pump and port for installation of pH/Temperature/Redox measurement probe